Pre-Sale Home Inspections
What is a Pre-Sale Home Inspection and How Does it Benefit the Seller?
Recently, a client had asked me to explain an inspection service I offer, called a Pre-Sale Home Inspection. That reminded me that not many people, not even many realtors, have ever heard of this type of inspection, so I thought an explanation was in order. This inspection is designed solely for the current Home Seller and their Listing Agent representing their property. Having your property professionally inspected “before” listing it to the public, provides numerous advantages to everyone involved.
I would like for you to consider the benefits this marketing strategy provides, to help you sell your home faster in a volatile housing market. Experts say that before our economy gets better, one factor that needs to occur is for home prices to fall to a point where buyers think it’s too good of a deal to pass up. How much is that? Whatever the market will bear, right? In order for your listing to “stand out” among a saturated market, it needs to catch the buyer’s attention. The two most popular ways to do that is are price and value. In order to determine the price one must look at the value first. Here is where a home inspection performed now, can justify its price and give value to the inspected home on that street or neighborhood.
Call now to schedule your appointment. I will visit your property and do a meticulous inspection of your home and it’s components, and provide you with a detailed “digital” report. Print copies can be made available to prospects as they view the home, and a link will be provided to you to include in your on-line listings. You may share this link with whomever you choose such as your listing Agent, and use it in social media, blogs, etc! With over 86% of prospectus home buyers using the Internet today to search for a home, having a professional home inspection report right on your MLS listing that anyone can view is invaluable! Please consider the following benefits:
- Support your asking price by advertising that your home is already inspected and has no surprises. We provide you and your agent with a link to the inspection report that will separate your ad listing from all the rest. Buyers can see the clean inspection report and be one step closer in scheduling a walk-through. This report offers the seller the opportunity to repair any deficiencies that may be found beforehand, and eliminates most, if not all of any “last minute negotiating” a buyer may attempt, based on their own home inspection report of your property. When your home is in tip-top condition, there is very little wiggle room!
- If deficiencies are found, know now before a buyer comes along and adjusts the price, or make repairs at realistic costs, not inflated estimates in the heat of negotiations. Call us for a re-inspection after repairs any are completed, and we can provide a fresh inspection report that you can link to on your listing.
- You will receive a link to the final digital report that I host on my web site in a private, secured location, indefinitely. This link to the digital report can then be shared and included in marketing venues such as the property’s MLS listing, Agent’s website, social media, etc. What better method, to make your listing stand out from the hundreds of others, than with a Pre-Inspected home?
- You provide printed copies of the final report to those interested buyers visiting your property, creating buyer confidence and “piece of mind” that your home not only looks nice, but has no major deficiencies!
- All reports are “digital” and always include the selling Agent’s info right at the top. I host all reports indefinitely on my site, making it convenient for the client to retrieve the report if they happen to misplace their copy.. even years later! The Agent’s information is still immediately available to the client, reminding them how hard you worked for them previously! If they are interested in selling the home, or perhaps purchasing another, who do you think they will contact?
Special pricing for the seller only! In order for me to lower the price to where you can’t say no, I need you to call me now to book the inspection in the next 30 days, as I am scheduling by area to save costs and pass that savings on to you. Ask for Jim at (941) 451-7356